OLD ST. ANDREW'S PARISH CHURCH

2604 Ashley River Road, Charleston, SC 29414

(843) 766-1541  office@oldstandrews.org

THE ZIMMER ORGAN

The pipe organ at Old St. Andrew's was built by the W. Zimmer & Sons Co. of Charlotte in 1969. All of the pipework of the organ dates to this original installation. The organ was rebuilt in 2005 by Spearman-Hawkinson, Inc., also of Charlotte. The white organ case was installed in 2006.

Great

  • 8' Principal (partly in façade)

  • 8' Rohrflöte

  • 8' Gemshorn (Sw)

  • 4' Octave

  • 4' Spillflöte

  • 2' Super Octave

  • III Mixture

  • 8' Fagott (Sw)

  • Chimes (prepared)

 

Swell

  • 8' Gedeckt

  • 8' Gemshorn

  • 8' Celeste T.C. (prepared)

  • 4' Gemshorn

  • 4' Nachthorn

  • 2' Gemshorn

  • II Sesquialtera T.C.

  • 1 1/3' Nasat

  • 8' Fagott

  • Tremolo

 

Pedal

  • 16' Subbass (electronic)

  • 8' Principal (Gt)

  • 8' Rohrflöte (electronic)

  • 4' Octave (Gt)

  • 4' Spillflöte (electronic)

  • 2' Octave (Gt)

  • 16' Fagott (ext. Sw)

  • 8' Fagott (Sw)

 

Zimbelstern

For more information, please contact Music Director DAVID ACRES.